Monday, November 10, 2014

Being Rooted...


Being rooted means to me...  it's the place I'm connected to life.  All the things that make up "me." My thoughts, my feelings, my mistakes, my triumphs, my experiences are my roots from which I have grown. The beliefs I hold for my life and the choices I make and what I hold and value are part of my being rooted.  When a storm comes through in my life, I hold strong to these roots and it keeps me steady even if everything on the outside looks like it's falling apart. There are times in my life these roots have been brought to the surface thirsty for the water that feeds them, hungry for the security of the earth, once again. I find quiet and reach deep to give my roots what they long for.

This is a cooperative blog a friend and I are participating in to help us dig deeper... here is the link to read her blog post  http://gentlegull.blogspot.com/2014/11/being-rooted-means-to-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment