Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cultivate trust...


 The root that I most need to cultivate within myself now is...TRUST.

Walking each day with " the unknown" and wanting to do that in a more graceful and loving way, I have to trust that all will be well. With each passing present moment I have to believe I am being lead to a place more beautiful and amazing then I could ever dream for myself. And only with trust can I surrender and embrace all that is to be and allow it to flow swiftly into my life. When I can fully trust, I can be free to try new things and know no matter what the outcome I will be okay. With trust, there is security and comfort to move around in life, lighter and with excitement... like a surprise around every corner. All I have to do is put on foot in front of the other and know... " all is well"


No comments:

Post a Comment