Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Alive...

 
 " Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive."

I would like to say "in the new year-I will..." but my thought is when your ready to do something why wait. My intention for the last week has been to allow myself to find time to do the things that make me feel happy and alive, no matter how small that is. I've spent a lifetime "wanting" to do so many creative projects but not allowing myself until all the "have to... should do" gets done. There is a saying that defines insanity as, "doing the same thing over and and expecting different results." And my mind wants to say "not so kind" things about myself, like how I got to be this age and haven't really done this, or don't even bother because you know things will happen and you won't keep doing it, and on and on my negative self talk goes. But from what I wrote in my last post I am trying to refrain from listening to that and just be kinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment