Monday, December 29, 2014

Fast...

 
I came across this in a book and thought it would be good practice to do for one day. I find I can be very critical of myself, so going on a "criticism fast" would help bring awareness and help remind me to be kinder to myself when I am imperfect and human. Self - Forgiveness is something I work on daily and I have to choose situation by situation just as I hope to continue to work on the harsh judgement I place upon myself.


The Criticism Fast

For one day resolve, "I will criticize nothing that occurs today. I will imagine everything that happens is for my good and the good of others. I will release myself from the judgements I have laid upon myself. I will see myself, my motivations and my actions as pure. I will not agree with the critical or judgmental words or attitudes of others. I will not deny the good within and around me. I give this entire day to the celebration of good."

No comments:

Post a Comment