Friday, December 26, 2014

Learning...


This is the beginning of the cooperative art journal I mentioned in an earlier post this month and I'm learning through my art that it is a lot about the unknown. The cover of the journal is not at all as I had invisioned when I had the idea of what I wanted the cover to be. But much like life, there is no "do over" and I can only make beautiful from what I already have. I don't know what the end result will be for my journal anymore then I know the end results for my life. But I can learn to trust the process and "know" no matter what it will be just what it is suppose to be. And yes... it may not be perfect but neither am I, but it is a special process because it is shared with a good friend and what couldn't be beautiful about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment