Sunday, January 8, 2012

Still resting...

Yes, today I am still trying to rest. You see I used the word "trying". It is something I want to become more comfortable with - resting when my body speaks. I not only want to hear what my heart is speaking but I want to listen to my body too. I am working on living a more conscious life, which for me means listening more deeply to myself, eating more consciously, leading me to a more plant based diet and making more conscious choices with everything I do. For me it's not something I have been able to just decide and then it always feels that way, it seems it's an awareness I need to wake up with each day and then in that present moment I can make a conscious choice over and over again in each moment . Today I am choosing to rest because my body speaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment