Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Duck suit...


"Sometimes you have to work hard at seeing the value you offer. You have to unzip your duck suit, that waterproof layer that insulates you from allowing in praise and recognition. Let it in, baby, or you won't ever let your powerhouse self out. The people who admire you have been given this special task in life to help you see yourself."
words from ~ Inspired & Unstoppable

This is my challenge... Letting the world see me! I've been zipped up and insulated along time. Where I was in my life, it was my protection, but I don't need that any more and life is calling me in a new direction... Will I listen and let it in, so that others can help me see myself as I truly am? I have to say, it is really really scary! Intellectually I know I am safe and all is well but jumping off with the faith that I will have wings to fly is another.

No comments:

Post a Comment