Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Present Moment...


"Choose this moment, as though it's the moment you've always wanted to be in, even if you feel dull or frustrated or so far behind where you hope to be. You can have an adventure right now by choosing to be present. The quality of your life is not the amount of things you get done. Quality depends on how much beingness you flood into each experience."

Another good reminder from the book Inspired & Unstoppable by Tama Kieves. I get so caught up sometimes that I'm to old and far behind where I'd hoped to be in my life or I'm not accomplishing enough for the years I'm been on this earth. But this reminder makes me breath a sigh of relief and refocus on what my vision is for my life. Today I choose this moment to be present and let beingness flood in!

No comments:

Post a Comment