Thursday, March 7, 2013

Inspired...


I'm a lover of words...

I love how you can string them together and they can uplift and inspire! I am reading this book I randomly picked up at the library the other day called "Inspired & Unstoppable" by Tama Kieves. I find her being my cheerleader as I read. I'm only on page 62 but I wanted to share a little of what I've been uplifted and inspired by...

"It's who you think you are that creates who you end up being."

"It's amazing to allow yourself to dare your own authentic walk in this lifetime, to listen to the love within you more than your fear, and to discover a consistent constellation of abundance that dwarfs the scope of any plan."

"We live in the Information Age, and we can start to believe in information more than guidance. Somewhere along the way, we started trusting complete strangers on talk shows, Botoxed with serenity, more than our own instincts. Sure you can benefit from others. Just don't let it stop you from learning about your power."

No comments:

Post a Comment