Thursday, March 21, 2013

Exactly...


"Let all things be exactly as they are."

"That's a painful invocation when you're kicking inside aching for things to be different. But it's not just some holy-minded pacifier, like how to spiritually kill time while you're waiting in the cold for the bus. It's a focus that helps you let go of your resistance to the situation before you. Resistance causes pain and separation. Resistance is the part of you that "wants things to be otherwise." The lack of resistance 
frees up more resources. When you accept what is, you can begin to love what is. Love moves energy."
 inspiring words from the book Inspired & Unstoppable by Tama Kieves

 “Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.” —Michael Peake. 

This pretty much sums up my life. I need to post this in my house like wallpaper. When I let go it leaves the door open to be vunerable and the unknown floods in. Two things I fear the most! And like a pandoras box - the two things I want the most. This is my challenge ~ "Let all things be exactly as they are"



No comments:

Post a Comment