Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Whining...


Pardon me while I whine a little today. 
This isn't a new issue for me, just one that seems to elude me. I want a partner in life, as I'm sure a lot of people do. I was married for twenty years and never felt like I had a partner, just another child. I feel like I've done everything by myself my whole life and I'm tried. I want to rest on someone's shoulder and share the present moments, whatever they may be. I'm tried of struggling. "They" say we are right where we are suppose to be, but at this moment I don't like it and I want to throw a tantrum and demand it change! Okay now that that is over, I'll just allow the feeling to rest within, without judgement and put my focus on my present moment that is given to me right now. Thanks for listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment