Monday, December 6, 2010

extra care...

My mind has gone to all the wrong places today. Thinking all the wrong thoughts. So that means I need to take extra good care of myself and not take anything personal that others think, say or do. I need to be gentle with myself and know "this too shall pass" and know I am loved and all is well. To put my focus on all that is good even if I have to make a list to help me see what is right in front of me. Nothing has changed from last night to today only my attitude, and that I have control over. So I can pick comforting foods to eat and something warm to drink. Decide what makes me happy today and do that. Say kind words to myself as I would if someone I knew and loved was feeling out of sorts.
Love you Nancy... you are loved by many, don't forget, it's okay to "be" whatever place that is, and ALL IS WELL!

Love me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment