Thursday, December 2, 2010

Inspired...

When my niece went off to college she decided to write on her blog everyday for a month and I thought if she can show up for herself, well I can too. I have been trying to find ways to "put myself out there" in the world, a little at a time, to learn to "show up" for myself and I thought this would be a good way to start. It is so neat to look around at the people in your life and watch and learn from them. Everyone has something to give, to be inspired by. Sometimes it maybe that what they are doing inspires me to decide that is not what I want in my life and I can be thankful that they were there to help me see what it is I don't want as well as the people who show me the kind of things I do want. We are all unique and the same. We look at life through different filters and lenses and pass in and out of each others lives when needed. I am grateful I can choose what I want for my life and what I don't. And when I forget there is always someone who comes along and reminds me... THANK YOU ALL... for just being you!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's neat how people come along at just the right moment to encourage and inspire us to keep persuing our goals in life.

    ReplyDelete